1. So Kirsty, introduce yourself!
I'm Kirsty, I'm a 23 year old fashion and portrait photographer based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
2. What is the most interesting fact about you?
I did a sponsored skydive when I was sixteen(!!) to raise money for an expedition to Mongolia and China.
3. Wow! What else do you do in your spare time?
In my spare time I love travelling, eating my way around whatever city I'm in and spending time with my beautiful friends and family. I also really really love baths.
4. What's your favourite thing to do in Summer?
My favourite thing to do in the summer is get myself to a beach and swim in the sea. Spending hours with the sun on my skin, listening to the waves and turning off completely is pretty much my favourite thing in the world.
5. Where’s your favourite place that you’ve travelled to and why?
Hands down, India. The endless hustle and bustle, stunning colours and warm smiles made it a photographer's dream. I'd love to go back as soon as I can.
6. How do you choose which IOLLAs you are going to wear each day?
I pick my glasses depending on what I'm wearing. My favourite IOLLAs are my clear Bells which go with pretty much everything - but sometimes it's nice to mix things up with something bolder.