IOLLA Turns 5 - T&Cs
Terms and Conditions
‘IOLLA turns 5' Competition
- By submitting an entry to this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entries submitted with inactive email addresses, shall be deemed invalid entries.
- Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees of IOLLA are not permitted to enter the Promotion.
How to Enter:
- To enter, entrants must submit their email address on the competition web page: https://iolla.com/pages/iolla-turns-5
- Winners will be chosen at random
- Entrants do not have to buy anything to enter.
- The Promotion commences at 9am on Saturday the 1st of August “Start Date” and closes at 12pm on Monday the 31st of August “Closing Date”, being the “Promotion Period”. For the avoidance of doubt, this means that entries must have been received by The Promoter by the close of the Promotion Period in order to meet the Closing Date validity requirements.
- The winners will be selected by CHANCE – PRIZE DRAW by means of a random draw conducted by an independent host to be held throughout the Promotion Period, with 5 'Draws' taking place on; Monday 3rd August, Monday 10th August, Monday 17th August, and Monday 24th August.
- Entrants will only receive one entry per email address. On resubmitting the same email address on the competition webpage to disclose the next prize, the entrant will not receive an additional entry.
- All entries remain valid through the entire promotion period with the exception of the competition winners. Once a winner has been chosen they will be removed from future Draws and will be unable to reenter.
- The Winners will be notified of the fact that they have won on the relevant Draw Date, via email. They will then be asked to supply details for delivery of their prize. Prizes shall be delivered within 30 days following a response from the Winner.
- The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to contact the Winner using the contact details supplied upon entry to the Promotion. If a Winner does not respond within 1 calendar month of the first notification, then that individual forfeits the right to claim the Prize and the Promoter is free to nominate another winner as appropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party.
- Prizes available are all that of IOLLA products. A new prize will be revealed every Monday at 12pm for the following week. Entrants will be able to view each prize after it is released by submitting their email address.
- No cash or alternative prizes are available, with the exception that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, IOLLA reserves the right to award a similar prize/s of equal or greater value.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of IOLLA that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Promotion, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
- The Promoter accepts no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with the Promotion and/or prizes, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
- Internet access required.
- If there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by an entrant, The Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant entry and disqualify the entrant from the Promotion, irrespective of the stage in the Promotion reached.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entrants to the promotion will be automatically subscribed to IOLLAs email database.
The name and county of residence of the Winner will be available upon request after the Draw Date in writing to the Promoter, marked “Winner Request – IOLLA turns 5”.
- The Promoter is IOLLA Ltd
- Entries must submit the entrant’s own email address, not in violation of third party intellectual property rights, and if the entries do incorporate any third party elements, entrants must have the permission of the rights holder to do so prior submission.