IOLLA In Your Office
How it works
1. Get in touch and we can discuss having IOLLA in your office.
2. We'll give you some more insight to how it works, and schedule in the time and place.
3. A custom flyer will be sent to you in PDF format, and you'll also be given a custom URL with info about the event which everyone can access.
4. We pitch up for a few hours in the foyer or other appropriate space.
5. We present our eyewear collection for the staff to see and try on, whilst offering bespoke styling advice.
6. If they like, they can immediately buy online, or alternatively they can visit our showroom in Glasgow.
7. Glasses can be posted directly to them or picked up from the showroom.
What's in it for you?
Increased employee engagement.
Staff will enjoy the social event and appreciate the effort from employer.
Welcome savings on cost of eyewear and convenient access to the IOLLA proposition.
Where we've been
What people are saying
Having IOLLA’s pop-up store on-site added another dimension to a charity day in our offices and the feedback from staff was extremely positive.
Their staff were friendly and knowledgable and our people enjoyed browsing and trying on their range of glasses - we also managed to raise cash for a good cause.
Partner, Harper Macleod LLP
The guys from Iolla spent an afternoon in our office just before Christmas and they have a great story to tell. The quality and value of their glasses combined with their non-pushy approach went down very well with our teams. So well in fact that many placed orders for new glasses.
Your staff will definitely thank you for bringing them in.
Director, The BIG Partnership