Visiting a showroom
VISITING A SHOWROOM
Have fun, try-on and shop at ease in our showrooms, knowing we'll take care of the rest.
To ensure we can maintain a safe and enjoyable experience for all, we have introduced a few changes in our showrooms. We are now offering visiting slots for those who wish to pre-book their visit. This will allow us to practice limited numbers and social distancing in the showrooms. We will also have some spaces for walk-ins to account for those more spontaneous visits! Book your slot here
What to know before you visit
- Before your visit, familiarise yourself with our health and safety measures below.
- Have a browse online ahead of your visit, you can use our Virtual Try On to get an idea of what you like and then add your favourites to your Wish List.
- To limit the number of people in the showroom, we won't be offering collections for the time being and instead posting your glasses directly to you for free. If when you receive your glasses they need extra adjustments, feel free to make another appointment, we would be happy to see you again!
- We ask that you visit with a maximum of just one other person.
- Please wear a face covering when visiting a showroom.
- Do not visit a showroom if you or someone you have been in contact with has symptoms or has had symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days. Please cancel or reschedule your appointment as soon as possible.
Our Showroom Health & Safety Measures
To allow us to maintain a safe distance from each other, we are limiting the number of people in our showroom. To visit, book a slot here or wait in our queue until a stylist greets you. We have many slots available, so check our booking page or speak to a stylist at the door if you’re passing by.
Regular Frame Cleaning
Our team will be carrying out thorough cleaning between customers throughout the day; including all surfaces and equipment. All frames that are tried on will be separated clearly so our stylists can clean them before putting them back on the shelves.
We ask that you use the supplied hand sanitiser on entering our showroom. These are placed throughout the shop for our team and our customers to use. There's plenty to go around, so please help yourself throughout your visit.
Contact Free Measurements
Where measurements may be needed for your order, our stylists will take these from the other side of a screen safely and accurately. We are able to safely provide all of the same services as before to ensure you look and feel great in your eyewear.