Visiting a showroom
VISITING A SHOWROOM
Shop at ease for your prescription eyewear, knowing we'll take care of the rest.
Our Glasgow Finnieston and Edinburgh Stockbridge showrooms remain open for bookings only and with other extra measures in place to keep everyone safe, relaxed and able to enjoy the great experience you have always known from us. At this time our Glasgow City Centre showroom is temporarily closed.
All of our essential, usual services continue to be available: prescription eyewear purchases, adjustments and refresh. To visit, book your slot here
What to know before you visit
- Before your visit, familiarise yourself with our health and safety measures below.
- Have a browse online ahead of your visit, you can use our Virtual Try On to get an idea of what you like and then add your favourites to your Wish List.
- To limit the number of people in the showroom, we won't be offering collections for the time being and instead posting your glasses directly to you for free. If when you receive your glasses they need extra adjustments, contact our communications team who will be glad to help.
- We ask that you attend your booking slot alone.
- Please wear a face covering when visiting a showroom.
- Do not visit a showroom if you or someone you have been in contact with has symptoms or has had symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days. Please cancel or reschedule your booking as soon as possible.
Our Showroom Health & Safety Measures
Regular Frame Cleaning
Our team will be carrying out thorough cleaning between customers throughout the day; including all surfaces and equipment. All frames that are tried on will be separated clearly so our stylists can clean them before putting them back on the shelves.
We ask that you use the supplied hand sanitiser on entering our showroom. These are placed throughout the shop for our team and our customers to use. There's plenty to go around, so please help yourself throughout your visit.
Contact Free Measurements
Where measurements may be needed for your order, our stylists will take these from the other side of a screen safely and accurately. We are able to safely provide all of the same services as before to ensure you look and feel great in your eyewear.