Visiting a showroom
VISITING A SHOWROOM
We’re open for Express Entry bookings and walk-ins.
Book an express entry slot to guarantee your visit at a time that suits you best!
We are now open for walk-ins and Express Entry Slots.. We have enhanced our showrooms to offer an experience that is as fun and enjoyable as ever! In time for a full reopening of non-essential retail, we have introduced our Ready to Wear collection, a collection of polarised sunnies ready to take away. You can now continue the IOLLA party outside in our try-on gardens, allowing you to take your shortlist of glasses and sunglasses outside to try on with friends and family, and experience it all in the glorious Scottish sunshine (fingers crossed!)
Our showroom displays are spruced up to include our full collection of accessories and gift cards available to purchase and take away in-store. Extra measures remain in place to keep everyone safe, relaxed and able to enjoy the great experience you have always known from us.
What to know before you visit
- Before your visit, familiarise yourself with our health and safety measures below.
- Have a browse online ahead of your visit, you can use our Virtual Try On to get an idea of what you like and then add your favourites to your Wish List.
- We won't be offering collections for the time being and instead posting your glasses directly to you for free. If when you receive your glasses they need extra adjustments, contact our communications team who will be glad to help.
- Where our showroom capacity allows, you can now bring one person in with you to help give you some styling advice. Where we are at our maximum physical distance based capacity as per Scottish government guidelines, your shopping partner may not be able to enter. They can of course give you advice at our newly launched IOLLA try on gardens outside our showrooms, a great space for trying without a mask and getting advice.
- If you have an Express Entry or Aftercare Slot, we will hold your time for 10 minutes. After which, your slot may be given to someone else but you can still visit as a walk-in.
- Please wear a face covering whilst inside our showroom.
- Do not visit a showroom if you or someone you have been in contact with has symptoms or has had symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days. Please cancel or reschedule your booking as soon as possible.
Our Showroom Health & Safety Measures
To allow us to maintain a safe distance from each other, we are limiting the number of people in our showrooms. To guarantee your visit at a time that suits you best, book an Express Entry Slot, or wait in until a Host greets you at the door if you're visit is more spontaneous!
We ask that you wear a face covering whilst inside our showrooms. Our sylists will also be wearing face coverings to ensure the safety of everyone.
Regular Frame Cleaning
Our team will be carrying out thorough cleaning between customers throughout the day; including all surfaces and equipment. All frames that are tried on will be separated clearly so our stylists can clean them before putting them back on the shelves.
We ask that you use the supplied hand sanitiser on entering our showroom. These are placed throughout the shop for our team and our customers to use. There's plenty to go around, so please help yourself throughout your visit.
Contact Free Measurements
Where measurements may be needed for your order, our stylists will take these from the other side of a screen safely and accurately. We are able to safely provide all of the same services as before to ensure you look and feel great in your eyewear.